One winner will win $100 of SuperValue Gift Cards. The gift cards are valid at any SuperValue Supermarket. SuperValue gift cards are valid 24 months from date of issue. SuperValue gift cards are subject to terms and conditions.
- The prize will only be available for pick up at the SuperValue Supermarket entered on the digital newsletter sign up.
- The winners will be contacted when the prize will be available for pick up.
- The winners will have a maximum to two weeks from the time of contact to collect their prize. If the winner does not collect the prize then it will be redrawn.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By signing up for the SuperValue Electronic newsletter you are automatically entered into the competition and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Who is eligible
- In order to enter the competition, the entrant must complete the newsletter sign up information correctly. The entrants must fill in all of the required information fields (which are marked with an asterisk * symbol on the online form) in order to be eligible.
- Additionally, only entrants that have acknowledgment and agreed to these terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox stating will be considered eligible for entry into this competition.
- Any incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries may be disqualified from the draw at the discretion of SuperValue.
- Entries into the competition will only be accepted from those who reside within New Zealand and are able to pick up the prize from the SuperValue Supermarket entered on the sign up form.
How to Enter
- To qualify to enter into the prize draw, simply sign up to receive news on any of the entry forms made quoting the competion on either this website of the FreshChoice Facebook page.
- Once you register your details, you will be eligible to win a prize. Entry into the competition is provided that you remain signed up to the SuperValue Electronic newsletter.
- Entrants will only be eligible for one entry into the prize draw. Duplicate entries may be disqualified at the discretion of SuperValue.
- The promotion commences from the 1st of January 2016. The end date of the promotion is unspecified however SuperValue reserves the right to cease the competition without notice at the end of any month chosen by SuperValue. Prizes are awarded once (to 1 winner) on a monthly basis.
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is Wholesale Distributors Limited (WDL) | Woolworths New Zealand.
- To qualify to enter into the prize draw, visit http://SuperValue.co.nz/signupandwin or facebook.com/SuperValuenz via the sign-up button and sign up to receive emails and other communications from SuperValue by entering your contact details. As consideration for providing your details to WDL, you will be signed up to the SuperValue email database and may be eligible for SuperValue special deals, promotions and marketing material.
- Once you register your details, you will be eligible to win a prize. Entry into the competition is automatic, provided that you remain signed up to receive emails from SuperValue. If you are already a member of the SuperValue email database you are automatically entered in the competition.
- Entrants will only be eligible for one entry into the prize draw every month. WDL reserves the right to request that an entrant provides proof of identity.
- Every month in which SuperValue runs the competition, entrants can win a prize of one $100 SuperValue gift card.
- During the end of each month, one winner will be randomly drawn from the SuperValue database to win.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, WDL is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, WDL may substitute a prize of its choice.
- Winners will be notified by WDL once a prize draw has been made using the email address or telephone number supplied in the online form.
If you are the winner, WDL will make reasonable efforts to contact you within 7 days of the draw.
If for any reason, WDL or the supplier is unable to make contact with you within that period; the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn in your place on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
To be eligible to win the prize, you must:
a) Have registered your details on the online form and have kept those contact details current and up-to-date
b) Be 18 years or over
c) Not a current employee of WDL or SuperValue NZ
d) Be a New Zealand resident with a current New Zealand physical address
- If you are a winner, you consent to WDL disclosing your personal information and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you agree to make yourself available for publicity photographs.
Exclusions and Liability
- SuperValue is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly lodged. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting any rights entrants may have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in relation to the promotion, SuperValue and its related companies,
employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or claiming/winning any prize.
- SuperValue is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or programming malfunction associated with the promotion.
- SuperValue or any associated parties are not liable for errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure.
- Any personal information collected by SuperValue through an entrant’s use of the application will be stored, used and disclosed in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants have the right to access their personal information in pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, and can do so by submitting a Customer Personal Information
- SuperValue may use entrants' personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes and to draw and contact the winners.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- If the entrant chooses to share information relating to the competition in any form of online or offline medium (including social media), the entrant should note that any information or content published in public forums may be accessible by all individuals and can be associated with the entrant (i.e. name and profile picture).
- Users of online or offline mediums (including social media) shall be solely responsible for the content they have posted or shared. Accordingly, such content does not represent the views or opinions of SuperValue and SuperValue will not make any representations as to the validity, accuracy or completeness of any such content. SuperValue has no control over any content posted or shared by except by SuperValue and will be unable to remove any such content. Only sharers of any such information will be able to delete their posts from their timeline or retract their sharing.
- Should the Participants require any clarification with regards this promotion or its contents please contact the Promoter: The Promotor is WDL (Wholesale Distributors Limited) trading as SuperValue supermarket.