SuperValue Fuel discount vouchers available!
At participating SuperValue Supermarkets simply spend $40 or more and you will receive 4c per litre discount off your next fuel purchase.
Discount available at selected stores operated by AA Smartfuel partners BP and G.A.S. From time to time, additional discounts are also offered. See your local SuperValue for further details.
A maximum fuel limit and other terms apply. For more information, check out fuel discount terms & conditions below.
Participating SuperValue Supermarkets North Island:
Avondale, Bell Block, Edgecumbe, Featherston, Flagstaff, Hall Ave, Kaiti, Ngaruawhaia, Paetiki, Palamino, Papakura, Parkwood, Raglan, Takanini, Te Kuiti, Titirangi, Tuakau, Waiuku, Wanganui.
Participating SuperValue Supermarkets South Island:
Edgeware, Fendalton, Lincoln Road, Lyttelton, Milton, Plaza, Renwick, Riverton, Sumner, Tinwald, Wairakei.
Terms and Conditions
The customer terms and conditions for the Voucher Programme shall be as follows:
1. These are the terms and conditions for the fuel discount scheme (“Scheme”). To qualify for the Scheme you will need to spend a specified minimum amount in one transaction (“Qualifying Spend”) at a participating SuperValue supermarket on specified goods and services (“Qualifying Goods”).
2. Details of the applicable Qualifying Spend and Qualifying Goods will be available in store at a participating SuperValue. The Qualifying Spend and Qualifying Goods may change at any time without notice and may be different from store to store. If you are unsure of the applicable Qualifying Spend or Qualifying Goods, please ask at the in-store customer services desk for details. Please note, tobacco products, smoking accessories, Christmas Club vouchers, gift vouchers, gift cards and lottery tickets are not Qualifying Goods.
3. On purchasing Qualifying Goods totalling the Qualifying Spend, you will be issued with a fuel discount voucher (“Voucher”). Only one Voucher will be issued per purchase of Qualifying Goods at SuperValue which meets these terms.
4. The Voucher entitles the bearer to the discount printed on the Voucher (“Fuel Discount”). Details of the available Fuel Discount (awarded in relation to Qualifying Spend) will be available in store.
Please note that the available Fuel Discount may change at any time without notice and may be different from store to store. If you are unsure of the applicable Fuel Discount, please ask at the instore customer services desk for details.
5. The Voucher can be redeemed in relation to the purchase of petrol, diesel or automotive LPG (“Fuel”) at participating AA Smartfuel partners BP and G.A.S. service stations. All fuel types may not be available at all participating service stations.
a. Vouchers can be redeemed in relation to all Fuel at participating AA Smartfuel partner BP service stations.
b. Vouchers can be redeemed in relation to petrol and diesel only at participating AA Smartfuel partner G.A.S. service stations.
6. Vouchers are not redeemable at truckstop or unmanned service stations.
7. Each Voucher can be used towards the purchase of Fuel up to a maximum of 100 litres, subject to the Voucher being redeemed in one transaction.
8. Vouchers are valid for one month from the date of issue (as printed on the Voucher), and can only be used once regardless of the amount of Fuel the Voucher is used in relation to.
9. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other Voucher, or fuel discount promotion.
10. Vouchers are not negotiable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Vouchers cannot be redeemed in relation to fuel card purchases.