1. To make green apple monsters, cut a wedge from each piece of apple to create a mouth. Cut strawberry into 8 thin slices to make a tongue. Place grape pieces above the tongue to create eyes.
2. To make spaghetti monsters, spiralise carrot, then arrange into 4 piles. Arrange olives to create eyes.
3. To make frankenstein kiwifruit, peel two-thirds of the skin from each kiwifruit. Thinly slice strawberry to create mouths. Halve grapes to create eyes.
4. To make egg pumpkin, cut each egg in half and cut chives into thirds. Place a piece of chive above each yolk to create a pumpkin stem.
5. To make mandarin pumpkin, cut chive into thirds and place into mandarin tops to create a pumpkin stem.
6. To make cucumber ghosts, using a toothpick, make 2 holes in each cucumber slice to create eyes. Cut thin strips to create bottom of ghost. Serve with yoghurt and sprinkle with cinnamon.
7. To make witches’ broomsticks, break bread sticks in half. Cut cheese into 6 x 2 x 3cm pieces. Cut a zig-zag edge on 1 short side of each piece to create bristles. Press grissini into opposite end to create a broomstick.